Tools: red & grey card, pencil, star shaped cookie cutter, scissors, hole puncher, sharpie pen, twine, fun stripey straws, and glass coca-cola bottles
- Gather tools needed. Note: You can use any star shaped object to trace or if you are good, free hand it!
- Using your cookie cutter, trace as many stars on the card with a pencil as lightly as possible . You'll want one for each bottle.
- Cut out your stars. To avoid having to erase lines, I try and cut as close to my line as possible and then just flip them over to use the other side as the front.
- Punch a hole at one of the points of each star. This will now mark the top for you.
- Write your little message. I chose to keep them all the same but you can mix it up if you like!
- Cut twine strips the desired length depending on how many times you want to wrap them around the neck of the bottle. You'll need a strip per bottle.
- Tie twine strip around bottle neck once, then place your straw and wrap around a few more times. Finish with a bow and clip ends to make them even.
- Repeat per bottle. Cute, easy, and your guests will truly enjoy them!
***Today I am thankful for coca-cola in those cute little glass bottles... because everything tastes better out of glass!!!***